Battery Images........seriously stupid

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Matthew114, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Matthew114

Matthew114 New Member

Ok im kind of new to all this... i have read quite a few tuts to customize my touch..... the next step is that i want to chnagr the battery image... i found the one i like and downloaded and transferred the files... but then theres loads to choose from...... but if i choose one it doesnt update as i charge :S not sure im im doin it right

Thanks in advance

Matt

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Hey, welcome to the forum. For some reason, some of my batteries show up as all of the individual pictures as well when choosing them. I just used the top one and it seems to work..
  3. ben471

ben471 New Member

This happened to me and I figured out why it did that but I just can't remember exctly.

The files need to be named as follows:
    NAME.png
    NAME-1.png
    NAME-2.png
    NAME-3.png
    NAME-17.png

If they are something different like
    NAME.png
    NAME_1.png
    NAME_2.png
    that could mess it up.

Se how the files are named. If they are not exactly the same as how I put them at the top then that is your problem. Post back if you figure it out.
  4. PCKid

PCKid New Member

Number 17 is iPhone only. The iPod Touch has them numbered 1 to 16 with 16 being the full one. A lot of themes have 17 so you need to remove one below 17 and rename 17 to 16. Then also make a copy of the new 16 and take the number away. EG:
    x-1.png to x-16.png and finally x.png. x and x-16 are both the full ones. I think you need the x on it's own so that it shows up in Customize. It does mean if you've had to modify a set of 17 that there will be a big gap between full and slightly empty as generally the best one to take away in a 17 set is number 16 which is around 95%. That then makes 15 less and a bit of a jump to the full one. Would be good if the guys that make these great sets could make a set for Touch as well as iPhone.
  5. Matthew114

Matthew114 New Member

Yea i found out the problem which was what ben said....... its silly how one little typing error can mess up the whole project!!!

and its just my luck for the 1st set of bettery images to be wrong!!! ha

thanks for all ur help guys!