Battery Image?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Ryuukumori, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I took a113524c's advice to try and change the battery icon of my friend's 8 GB Touch I am borrowing for the weekend. I have jailbroken 1.1.1 successfully and added 2 pages full of apps. I tried this method with all the right file names with 18 battery images and copied to the correct folder using cuteftp pro (the folder only had 3 other files in it...) and got no results of a change (both turned off and sleep/ reboot). Any ideas of where to replace the battery images? Thanks.
  2. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Customize is proabably the best option, as the method you have posted above is slightly more complicated. There are a few walkthroughs around about adding files to Customize, but if my memory serves right, you place there pngs into the battery images folder.
    I think it is Library/Customise/BatteryImages/<Then make a new folder and put images in there>
  3. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Thanks. I got it to work. Unfortunately, I found out this image has only 17 images (16 plus the battery fill file). I forgot where I found it, but I'll post a picture to show everyone. If anyone knows where it is, please link me so I can download it to see if I might have accidentally renamed 17 out of 18... Thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

If you dont have Photoshop, send me the pack. Ill make an extra image for you.
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

for customize you only need 17 files. if you are doing it manually, theres also the battery insides image, but that doesnt really do anything.
  6. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Then what is the 17th file?
  7. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think the 17th image is for the preview. The image that appears in customize when you are choosing the battery.
  8. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I gotcha! Thanks for the help.

I love this battery, in my opinion. It reminds me of something from Stargate. I don't know why! XD
  9. gold007eye

gold007eye New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Where to find?

Does anyone know where I can get the complete image pack for this battery icon? I love the look of it!