Battery Image Repo

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by sirjonofun, Feb 12, 2008.

1. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have been working on this for a little while now and thought I would finally put it up for people to check out. Any feedback would be appreciated. I do not take credit for any battery images put on here and if anybody has found one they would like on the repo just post it and i'll try to have it up as soon as possible.

http://sirjonofun.googlepages.com/bat.xml

Edit: You can preview some of the batteries at sirjonofun.googlepages.com. If people like this feature I will put all of them up.
  2. ipodtoouchhacker

ipodtoouchhacker New Member

cre copy and past ur first 4 lines in ur repo. theres an error
  3. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    works fine when i try it. Can someone else verify if this is or is not working. I actually just downloaded a file from it with no error.
  4. ipodtoouchhacker

what more proof do u need?

The XML page cannot be displayed
    Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The system cannot locate the object specified. Error processing resource 'http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList%201.0.dtd'.
  5. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The only problem I have is that it works fine for me and not for you. Where is this error coming up. Is this in installer?? What version of Installer and firmware are you using. Again this works fine for me and for my friends, obviously you are having problems I just want to see if anyone else has similar problems.

Edit: Are you trying to open this in a web browser or in installer?
  6. sushiboy

sushiboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Works for me.
  7. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thank You :-D If you have any battery requests that you have seen post a link to the file or you can post the file and I will put it on my repo as soon as possible.
  8. hangman323

hangman323 New Member

thanks nice repo worked for me
  9. ipodtoouchhacker

browser its the fast way to tell u if anything is wrong with the coding
  10. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    again, it's working for other people so whatever the "error" is it's no big deal, people can still access the repo and get what they want. please try it before continually ripping on it or since for some reason you have such a vested interest in it TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT! i am pretty sure i know how to get rid of the "error," but since IT WORKS i figured it wasn't worth my time unless people decided to actually use it. But now nobody will probably use it after getting undeserved negative feedback and it will stay as is.