Battery Image file type name?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Ryuukumori, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I just need to know the file name of the battery image to FTP over the new battery image. I have created one to replace, if anyone knows, please post the name of the file here. Thank you.
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

It is better to create a new folder in ~/Customize/BatteryImages/

Name the folder whatever you want, then name the images whatever you want, so long as they all match. ie:
    x.png
    x-1.png
    x-2.png
    x-3.png
    x-17.png
  3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks this helped alot.
  4. PCKid

PCKid New Member

Ok Have got 2 alternative Battery themes working. However 100% is number 17 in both alternative sets yet the originals only have 16. So if you stay with 17 they don't appear in the Customize Battery Images selection screen. If you rename number 17 as a no number file (i.e. Dura-17.png to Dura.png) then they appear as 100% in the list. But since that file is the 100% file then 16 is 94% and that is what you get at the lock screen. Max 94%. Really 17 should be 16. You could skip one somewhere in the middle and the rename them 1 to 16 I guess but that would be inaccurate somewhere during the recharge. Why are people making 17 stages when the original is only 16 stages?

PS.. Does the iPhone have 17 stages and the Touch 16? If so which number gets dropped to work on the Touch properly?
  5. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the ipod touch has 17,
    eg.
    backup.png
    backup-1.png
    backup-16.png

number 16 is the last one i think skylar had a typo?
  6. Von1776

Von1776 New Member

I wanted to change the slider image but I am not sure where the files are on the ipot after I lof in through WinSCP. Do you know what the file is called and where they are located? I have the customize app and they show the new carrier and battery images but not the slider ones. There used to be a green and red slider arrow. I will change it myself I just need to know where to find them in my ipot. Thanks, I tried searching but couldn't find anything
  7. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Why was this posted in a battery image thread?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Oh well, go into the customize folder, "Mainslider" is the unlock screen slider and "Powerslider" is the power screen slider.
  8. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Von1776, create a folder in ~/Library/Customize/MainSliderImages and call it whatever you want. Use WinSCP and copy the slider images you want into there.

As for the actual physical location of the files, if you prefer a more permanent approach, they are located in /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework and have names such as bottombarknobgray.png, bottombarknobred.png, etc. Although, I wouldn't recommend actually changing those.