battery icons

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Surenix, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Surenix

Surenix New Member

ive downloaded a few battery icons for the customize and when i go to change it i cant... it just stays as the stock ones... that's weird!! can i have some help, please and thanks.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You need to do one of two things. You can either add a source with a thing to make the symlinks for you or make a Customize folder in the root directory. Let me know what you think would be easier for you and I will get the repos ready.
  3. Surenix

Surenix New Member

i think downloading the symlinks would be better... but i added that source that you gave me acouple of days ago but i didn't see any "symlinks" link...
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    which one did I give you? I do have one more you can try. If not I can give you the actual stuff you need to type in terminal or winscp to make it work.
  5. Surenix

Surenix New Member

it would be nice if you could give me a couple of sources to try.. and if not then the script for winscp would be nice.. thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. kbv1

kbv1 New Member

i have downloaded some new battery icons to.. how do i ssh them to my ipod touch, if i cant where can i download them from though customize/cydia?

thanks