battery help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Johnny Quest, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Its me again, How come I load a battery on my ipod touch and it doesn't show when its charging? I still get the same green battery. I changed the permissions to 755, but nothing is happening. I see the battery in my customize folder on Winscp and on my ipod touch. whats going on?
  2. therealduckie

therealduckie Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you mean the slider page, then that never shows as a 'charging' icon like on the Status Bar. it will always show the current battery state/percentage.
  3. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    No, I mean when you go to customize and pick a battery image its not showing up on the loading page. It usually shows up whenever I pick a battery and if I hook it up to my computer that battery that I pick will be the one showing.
  4. therealduckie

therealduckie Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well, that depends on what version of OS you're running on your iPod and what version of Customize.

Presently, no 1.1.4 iPod can run any version of Customize properly. Even 2.0 beta, which is SUPPOSED to work with 1.1.4 doesn't change anything.

Look around and do a search and you will see what I mean. There are dozens of threads about how it doesn't work.