Battery help?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RagingAres, Mar 23, 2009.

1. RagingAres

RagingAres New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    My ipod battery dies really fast ever since i jailbroke it. Can someone give some hints or help on what i could do? Also i was wondering if there was an app that is an automatic timer to shut down your ipod when on. If so name and source would be nice. Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. sjleworthy

sjleworthy New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    how fast does it die? and what is it doing, just idling?

there's an auto sleep feature where you can change the times in the standard settings app.
  3. RagingAres

RagingAres New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    When I'm using my ipod, it dies really quickly. I meant like if there was an app that you can set a timer to automatically turn off your ipod. I sleep with my ipod on sometimes and I often wake up with little or no battery.
  4. Gr33n3gg

Gr33n3gg New Member

Well if you sleep with your iPod on, no doubt that its going to use the battery. Perhaps try to turn down your brightness and/or turn off WiFi when you're not using it.
  5. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it sounds like you should turn it off or put it in sleep mode. idk if you are keeping it on to use a certain app( an alarm clock or something) but why not try putting it on a wall charger. If you really want it to stay on all night at least let it charge while its on.
  6. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    If i intend to leave my iPod switched on all night, I'll usually connected it to the Altec IM600 speakers that are at my bedside... At least I'm assured that while the touch is playing music, it is also being charged at the same time...

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. RagingAres

RagingAres New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ooh. thats cool. I should get one. But I listen to my music to go to sleep and I just wanted to know if there was a way to have it turn off after maybe 10 or 20 mins by itself while I go to sleep.