Battery F'd up.. T_T

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by D.n.A, May 6, 2008.

1. D.n.A

D.n.A New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)

2. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You can still return it, there is no receipt required for any Apple Product, iPod problems actually.

It's a battey problem, you can try restoring and it should work, if after many tries, it doesn't work, go to your local apple, or email them via http://www.apple.com/support/ipod and they'll tell you what they can do.
  3. Splex

Splex Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    unless that store is owned by apple, then no they wont help you. Phone apple, and they will mail you a box which u will mail to them, then once they see that your ipod is broken, they will send you a new one. The process of when u call till u get your new ipod in you hands may take up to a month, they will give you more details over the phone. I think you can set it up through thier website also, if you do not want to call. Calling is easier.

Netherlands (31) 0900 7777 703 www.apple.com/nl/support
    http://www.apple.com/support/contact/phone_contacts.html

Make sure your ipod isnt jailbroken when you send it to them, fresh restore it.
  4. Splex

Splex Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I really doubt it, just phone apple and you will find out. Anyways i live in Canada and i needed not receipt. All you need is your serial number.

Rep if i help you - click the little blue scale under my display pic
  5. Laura123

Laura123 New Member

yeah try apple or a third party co

Yeah, just try apple, if they give you the cold shoulder, try ipodjuice.com or ipodmech.com and they can repair it.