Battery Control + Loading Screen Help Required

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Hoser1358, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Hoser1358

Hoser1358 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Starting off with Battery Control in Cydia.

I have it installed properly but the battery percentage wont want to go down it just goes up even when my ipod isnt connected O__O
    i let it sit for a while unconnected and its still at 80-100%

it stays like that and doesnt go down at all. i tried reinstalling it, removing then installing, etc.
    please help.

Loading Screen.
    I know how to put loading screens on but i need help making loading screens for a category with a theme rather than its own application folder.
    i tried going to
    MyTheme>Folders>Category000.app
    MyTheme>Folders>CategoryNameHere.app
    but it doesnt seem to work

i just want a different loading screen and background to show up please help =P
    thanks
  2. Shadeslayer

Shadeslayer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well I can answer about your battery control thing I believe;

I recall reading somewhere that your ipod/iphone spends 1-2 hours charging 0-80% and then another hour on just 80-100% (which is strange) so it does have a tendency to stay at a high battery for a long time. I remember putting on music and going to sleep with like 57% battery and woke up it was 66%.
    How long did you let it sit ?

Try leaving it for like half an hour, with the screen on, playing a video or music, brightness all the way up, bluetooth and wifi on. That'll make it go down. If not then your ipod specifically hates you because batterycontrol works for me.

Also, Battery control isn't perfect. Just FYI.