Battery Charging

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MrExile, Feb 13, 2008.

1. MrExile

MrExile New Member

Hey people, just curious to know.
    How long did you charge the battery for when you got it for the 1st time? 2 hours? 6? 8?
    Well, i charge and transfered songs at the same time, charging for a total of 2 hrs only i guess. What about you? how long?
  2. square965

square965 New Member

its kinda hard to say. Battery life varies greatly depending on whether yo uare connecting to the internet, watching videos, or just listening to music.
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Mine came fully charged, so I didn't charge it until it ran out. I have a wall charger (that charges faster than through USB), so my charging times usually run at about 2-2.5 hours.
  4. MrExile

MrExile New Member

My 2G nano wall charger couldn't work with my touch even though it uses the same wires, anyideas why?
  5. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hmm... I think it should. My wall charger is for a 1st gen iPod Mini. Make sure that if it's an outlet that is controlled by a switch, that the switch is turned on.
  6. DTRocker

DTRocker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    30-40 bucks for a wall charger is definitely worth it especially for quick charges for on the run use, also when charging its best to charge full and use it all upto when think its about to die it extends your battery life, charging is what tarnishs your battery