Battery and speed...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Wsco2010, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Wsco2010

Wsco2010 New Member

hey, i jailbroke my iPod touch 2G last week and ever since, my battery life has been horrible. also, it takes about 10 seconds for apps to close, and the whole thing is slower in general. before i upgraded to 3.0, i had 2.2.1 jailbroken since march of '09 and never experienced these problems. anyone else having anything similar to this?
  2. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    my battery still seems great, but i do have the app problem. i thought i had a broken home button, because every like 5 out of 20 presses would work, but i got a new ipod(my old one went to my brother for graduation lol) and my new one doesnt work either, but i jailbroke instantly so i dont know if it is 3.0 or the jailbreak. they definitley need to fix it tho, whoever caused the problem
  3. Wsco2010

Wsco2010 New Member

hmmmm then it might be my battery. i have had the ipod since early september, and use it very often. but then again, like i said, its only really bad since i jailbroke 3.0... maybe i will restore and jailbreak again and just not use any themes and see how it is. and i had it unjailbroken on 3.0 for about a week and it was slow closing apps but not nearly as bad as when jailbroken.
  4. darkrage

darkrage New Member

how long does it last ??
    probably using more apps... it may cause the battery to drain off fast ...