Batter issues after jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sphrynx14, Feb 27, 2010.

1. sphrynx14

sphrynx14 New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Battery issues after jailbreak

Im having some sort of battery issue after I jailbreaked my ipod touch 3g.. Seems that the battery drops very fast.. I havent even installed anything like customizations.. My purpose of the jailbreak was to play games.. But it seems that everytime I played a game the battery would just decrease a huge amount like by 15%.. An example would be just a 3 lap race in asphalt 5 and that would decrease the battery by that much??

But after I exit the program and try to play some music the battery level would just then go up again by 10%.. I have never experienced this before that the battery go down and then go back up again..

It seems the battery level has some issues when playing games even just for a while.. what could be the cause of this problem? Any suggestions for fixing this problem?
  2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Well, I'd suggest doing a fresh restore and then reinstall all your games from the App Store via iTunes to start. Otherwise random daemons running in the background WILL cause the battery life to be shorter. Try it without jailbreak and see how it goes.