iOS 4.1 Banned from Game Center?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Tommm, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Tommm

Tommm Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So today I tried to login to game center and got this

Please Register or Log in to view images

After googling the error it said that I needed to reset my password, I followed the steps but didn't receive an email with the reset instructions. Then I tried logging in to my account on the Apple website and it says it doesn't even exist!

Pretty lame Apple.
  2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The only other time i've seen this is when they disabled one of the jailbreak dev's accounts.
  3. kizzck2g

kizzck2g New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    is it GM version 4.1? are you a dev member? are you jailbroken?
  4. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    The only way they can actually know this is if you have p****** apps. So with a conclusion,you ran game center on a P****** app and you got r**** by apple. Make a new account?
  5. Tommm

Tommm Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah I remember that

Nope i'm on the stable version of 4.1, i'm not a dev, and I'm not jailbroken.

Since there's no jailbreak for 4.1 yet I obviously haven't been running pirated apps...
  6. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    MB?! Jailbreak? I thought p****** apps could run w/o jailbreak? I dunno? Try a restore if its that important, new account? Have you tried the 5 Rs?
  7. Captain*

Captain* Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I remember when this happened to the dev's after they got the most recent baseband unlock lol, the accounts were restricted for security reasons - like someone had hacked into their accounts if I remember rightly. Login to your iTunes account on iTunes then go to your account, should find more information their

Edit: The account doesn't exist? This happened to me, someone hacked into my account and changed the password, secret question and the email address (which is also the user name) so the account "didn't" exist. Email apple ASAP and cancel any cards that are attached the account. They will recovery your account providing you can provide a receipt of purchase or the name of an item you purchased..good luck.
  8. MrDodi

MrDodi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    its not possible to run pirated apps without a JB, itunes does not allow to synch it to your device

And to topic: call apple and ask them about your problem, they can provide you all information.
  9. Tommm

Tommm Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    To run pirated apps you need a jailbreak. Yeah I could make a new account but thats not the point, there was no reason to ban me in the first place.
    I've not been hacked since no one knows the email I used, plus the username and password are still the same (if they weren't I would have got a wrong username and password error rather than that security error).
  10. Toasty Bread

Toasty Bread Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Try iForgot again. Maybe it didn't process right.
    But check your email before you do that again just in case.
    (iForgot is the Apple ID reactivator)
    It said that it was disabled for security reasons, because you entered the incorrect password too many times.
    I found it on this page: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2446?viewlocale=en_US