Band

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by MeleeMan101, Aug 3, 2008.

1. MeleeMan101

MeleeMan101 Banned

Can we add instruments in the appstore version? If so, HOW? And, it's cracked, so, I guess it can't be updated in iTunes.
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

there isnt in this version, but maybe in a future update (sorry, you gotta buy it then, or get a new crack) moo will add a way to install new instruments from the app
  3. MeleeMan101

MeleeMan101 Banned

So, we can't install them off of Installer, when it's done? That sucks.
  4. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

I wish we could add different instruments. Also, I wish that the drums were more realistic so i felt like you were actually playing drums. But i guess there is no substitute for the real thing.
  5. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Yeah... the drums need to be improved.. but the interface could have been a tad better as well. It's a little tedious to record something, feel that it's just not right, go back to the setup screen, click on recorder, click on delete last overdub, then go all the way back the Instruments...

It might just be me...

Is Beatmaker any better than Band? If so, how is it different?
  6. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

I dont really like how we were charged for band when in the installer it was free. It is not different at all...except for the price tag.