Ban/Time-out Request

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by metalhead777, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hi,

So I've been circling around in the iPod Touch 3g and iPhone OS 4.0 threads, and I've seen this user, iPwn, is it? He's been very rude and ignorant, not saying that I haven't been, but he's constantly posting, being a jerk. He thinks his logic is the best and well polished, he thinks he's on top of everyone for having an iPod Touch 3g, etc. I have never seen such an ignorant and rude member on here! I would think he would take the time to read the rules and how to become a better member, WRONG. He is still being rude and ignorant to everyone. I would like to see him get banned for a day or two, like a time out sort of thing, or just banned permanently.
    And to anyone saying, "Hey, you were just as rude and ignorant as he was." Sorry about that, I've taken a lot more time to re-read the rules and to be a better member of the iPod Touch/iPad Fans forum.
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Best way to solve this would be reporting his posts and talking to a mod.
  3. The Poison Woman

The Poison Woman Banned

Report some of his posts; simple as that. Thread is unnecessary. While this type of feedback is good; there's a report button for a reason.

goddammit ninja'd
  4. Duykur

Duykur Banned

• Flaming and/or trolling
    You have 46 post, and joined this month. I doubt your credibility.
  5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

While we appreciate your request, out of respect to the user we request that you deal with this matter privately. Please send a private message to a staff member, such as myself, and we can sort this issue out together whilst being respectful to all parties.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.