Badge graphic for iCalendar

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by wamoinc, Nov 28, 2007.

1. wamoinc

wamoinc Member

Has anyone thought about writing a script/program to add a badge graphic for the calendar so you get a bubble showing number of events for the day? Just like the mail or todo icon when you have active emails or todo items. I think it would be awesome to see how many events you have for the day on the main screen. If anyone knows if this is possible let me know.
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

sounds like a great idea

then mayb if u click on it it goes straight to the events?
  3. wamoinc

wamoinc Member

maybe if you had only one, but if you have mulitple events then the only way to view them all at once is in calendar mode either month or day view. I would just like to have a quick number of events for the day so I can look at my home screen and see I have 2 emails, 5 todo items and 3 events/appts. Then go in and open. I would think it can be done and I may start looking at the code myself if noone else pipes up.
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

let us know how it goes =)
  5. wamoinc

wamoinc Member

no go. I can't figure out how they create the programs. Hopefully someone will read this and know how and in the mean time I will continue to research the issue.
  6. wamoinc

wamoinc Member

Anyone one out there have nay ideas or can you point me in the direction to try to fix the source? Thanks