Bad crashing problems, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lolly, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Lolly

Lolly New Member

Hey guys. I just got my iPod Touch 2 days ago. I jailbroke it and installed some really awesome applications, but however it started to crash a lot. Dismorning it had a fatal crash, the screen turned black and then it started flashing white. I had no choice but to restore it., but for some reason it wouldn't let me restore it, it kept saying problems like "An unknown error occurred (9)" and i kept trying to restore, but new errors kept coming up. I finally uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes, it worked and aloud me to restore. But now, everytime I plug in my USB wire to re-sync my music, it crashes after syncing 3 songs. And it crashes every time I take out my USB wire and when I'm on safari. This is getting frustrating. I have yet installed jailbreak since my restore, mainly because the iPod refuses to even stay up long enough to get it installed. I tried to restoring it again, and I'm still getting the same problems. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking about bringing it back to the Apple Store to get it exchanged. Do you think that's a good idea? And is there anyway they can find out I previsouly installed Jailbreak on my ipod?
  2. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

You could take it back

not sure if they can tell given the time
    but it's been a couple of days

i wold tell them it keeps crashing and you would like it replace
  3. Jasonnn.R

Jasonnn.R New Member

oh yeah, all warinties and stuff on your ipod are gone after jailbreaking