Bad apples.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by renzo69691, Oct 25, 2007.

1. renzo69691

renzo69691 New Member

When i got my ipod on the 25th of sep i thought it was alright then i seen

alot of white dead pixels looked very bad had to send it back to apple waited

3 weeks for them to replace it i just got the replacement on th 24th of oct and

it has a big dead green pixel also there seems to be some big problem with wifi

and the battery only last for like a hour while using wifi also so i now have to

have apple send me a new ipod touch for the 3rd time which is very sad and

doesn't say much for the people who should keep a eye on these kind of things

i am a watchmaker and i always have to make sure the watch is perfect and

and running before i hand it back and yet apple tells me they dont know if

this one will be ok or not once again very sad i hope it will be fine or i will

have some thinking to do, does anyone have a idea of what i should do or

say if this 3rd replacement would be a bad apple also?
  2. theclueless

theclueless New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i believe it is quite hard to find dead pixels unless you are actually trying to find them and i think under normal circumstance only if the screen has more than 10 dead pixels then it is qualified for exchange due to screen defect unless they state otherwise and with wifi if you are streaming youtube nonstop for an hour and half or so then the battery will drop to almost 1/5 the ipod will auto turn off because of the setting like all other electronic devices so it is not big of a deal unless you just turn on wifi and listen to music if it still turn off after an hour or so then it is a battery problem and if you keep on picking on minor details and finding them as major defects then it is not apples problem because they are machine made and nothing is perfect

seriously, how can these guys write an entire paragraph without punctuation?
  3. renzo69691

renzo69691 New Member

Look i was not at all bashing apple and i was not looking for sh*t wrong with it

but if i pay $299 for something yeah, i want to it be godamn perfect i believe

when you spend that much money on things they should be mint and nothing

less which if you dont get that maybe you are happy geting sh*t and thats not

to take a shot at you its just how i feel me being a watchmaker my work has

to be perfect and mistake free because people pay me alot for work that should

be no less then 1000% perfect and as for punctuation i have been working all

day and typing perfect so now i just feel like typing like this not that hard to

read anyway.
  4. lawlz_xD

lawlz_xD New Member

there's no need for the bad language yo...

You should have done some research on the matter...the ipod touch was a rushed product on a concept that is fairly new...
  5. renzo69691

renzo69691 New Member

I did but look how long its been and how many people have told apple about it

the guy even told me that it should have been taken care of by now so thats

my point when someone from apple themself says its bad, its bad get it together

and start shipping perfect or as near perfect as you can get ipods, i was not

at all saying at any point that i wouldn't by anything from apple again, cause

i would face it no one is as messed up as those microsoft boys.