Backgrounds

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by laxdemon69, Oct 15, 2008.

1. laxdemon69

laxdemon69 New Member

well ima a newbie to this whole ipod touch well everything and i really wanna kno if you can put backgrounds on th navigation screen not jus the home screen where it sayd slide to unlock can anyone help?
  2. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why yes, laxdemon69, there is. it is call jailbreaking. its the greatest hacker achievement since i hacked the FBI's main frame. (not).

here i will not tell you how to do this jailbreaking trick but there are many other ways to find out. once you have installed cydia and installer....on wait, what kind of ipod do you have? i think that the second generation ipod touches (the rounder ones) cant be jailbroken. even im a newbie to that cuz i dont have a 2g. ive heard rumors though.

asuming that its posible, once you install the Cydia and Installer app, search for winterboard in Cydia. download it and change the setting (in winterboard) that allows you to have a wallpaper behind the icons.

like i said, im not guna go into the long and endless list of things you can do with your brand-spankin-new ipod touch. find another way to learn to how to jailbrake.

just keep searching this forum (and google and youtube) and its infinant database of knowledge. you will soon find yourself knowing way more than you did before you got the ipod as did i. i love my ipod more than i thought i would before i bought it.

BTW. Welcome, to the iPod Touch.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

You can't do it with a 2G touch.
  4. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oh....

im sorry laxdemon69. sell it and get a 1g.