Background "Image" on loaded themes not showing??

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by RompaRoom, Jan 15, 2008.

1. RompaRoom

RompaRoom New Member

Does anyone know what I might have done wrong?

I can load different themes but say for instance this one, the leopard background won't show it stays a black image?? and for every theme i change its black as well how can i change it to where it shows the image on the theme i set?

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24340

I have theme wallpaper set to "on" as well. Could I install/uninstall smbprefs would that reset everything to normal? It was working before but im not sure what i did to make the backgrounds not show anymore on themes
  2. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Firstly check if theme wallpaper is active in summerboard, if that is on and the problem persists make sure that the background is called Wallpaper.png
  3. RompaRoom

RompaRoom New Member

Yup theme wallpaper is set to On, and for each theme I installed right off the zip, they all have Wallpaper.png

The only thing that changes/shows is the dock, icons and top bar I don't know why. Would a uninstall/install of summerboard delete all the themes and allow me to start from scratch? Maybe that would work im not sure what else i should try as it was working but something caused it to stop
  4. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You need to have both Theme Wallpaper and Wallpaper ON. And if this is not what is wrong I am stumped as to what to do.
  5. RompaRoom

RompaRoom New Member

This right here was the problem, I only had Theme Wallpaper on but not Wallpaper

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

Cheers
  6. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No Problem, I am here to help.