Background behind the icons....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by CoolMe, Dec 25, 2007.

1. CoolMe

CoolMe New Member

Okay i've searched the forum's but i've come to a stuck.

I'm trying to add a background behind the icons, i can add the wallpaper to the standby screen ect but not the actaul background.

I've got a Jailbroken 1.1.2 Ipod Touch

EDIT

I've got some program that change's the themes but i want to use one of the built in wallpapers..
  2. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well you need to donwload Summerboard or customize from installer. I recommend summerboard. Then FTP/SSH into your iPod find the summerboard folder in you applications folder. In there there are a few pre made themes. Basically look at the format then make you own theme. Add any icons you want and add your background. Make sure to label it correctly and put it in the right folder. This is the easiest way to have a custom background behind your icons.
  3. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

if its already jailbroken, add the wallpaper u want by these lengths 380 x 400 i think thats it. Now hit apply as wallpaper, then ur wallpaper should change. But the guy on top of me is also another way to do it to.
  4. CoolMe

CoolMe New Member

Okay, where is this folder with the backgrounds in, I want to add some of my own

Like for exmaple so i can change the standby background wallpaper
  5. RompaRoom

RompaRoom New Member

I am wondering the same thing, how do we get a image in our photos directly to the front wallpaper?
  6. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    not sure how to do this but you can just go to the default theme folder using a ftp or anything and just open wallpaper.png in photo editing software and put your picture in

put the folder back in now you have your image in background with original icons
  7. datsyuk

datsyuk New Member

Turn theme wallpaper off in Summboard settings