backdrop for where the icons are

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by nitewolf, Jul 1, 2008.

1. nitewolf

nitewolf New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    is it possible to have a background for where the images instead of jus the plain black? let me kno asap pls
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Yes, it is. Do you have SMBPrefs and Customize working?
  3. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

use summerboard and turn wallpaper to on. then your wallpaper will be the background
  4. nitewolf

nitewolf New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    well i havent added nething to my ipod yet......so i will download it now....and i kno this isnt relevant to this thread but i spent a fair bit of time addin the album art and stuff to the iPod and i got most of them workin and then somehow they get replaced with other album arts, this is when im lookin at them in the album section, when the iPod is side ways they are all fine, its jus when its straight, and then when they are playin the wrong album art comes up. if there is nething tht u could help me fix it tht would b gr8!
  5. alehkcis

alehkcis New Member

do you add the album art thru itunes?
  6. nitewolf

nitewolf New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yes i do.....so i want to kno if iTunes will keep doin it everytime i connect and was also wonderin if i could get a background image on the "desktop" without customizing the iPod Touch?
  7. alehkcis

alehkcis New Member

well once youve added them in itunes it should add the art into the song itself, have you tried renaming the "album" in itunes? maybe you same album names with different pictures thats why itunes or your ipod is getting confused, and regarding the background wallpaper you need to jailbreak your ipod like most of us, jailbreaking will let you do lots of other things to your ipod like adding games, cool third party apps. feel free to ask questions and ill assist you if i can.
  8. nitewolf

nitewolf New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    actually yea....some of my album names are the same but most are fine, well its funny coz one of my albums (which doesnt have the same name to any other) is not workin, whereas i have like 4 greatest hits albums and they are all called greatest hits and they are fine. and as for jailbreakin my ipod, jus tht im a lil cautious if i dont do it right....and will apple be comin out with its own version of the "jailbreak"?