Back protection with style?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by gaph2000, Nov 9, 2007.

1. gaph2000

gaph2000 New Member

I've been looking at some cases, because looking at my friend's iTouch (Mine hasn't arrived yet.) the back gets scratched with even the slightest things. I was thinking about getting the iWrap and only using the back portion, but just a question; In the demonstration video on their website, I noticed that the iWrap gave the nano a shiny quality. Does the same thing happen on iTouch? And also on the nano in the demonstration, the way it connected the 2 halves in the back left a very noticable line dividing the sides, is the layout different on the iPod touch, or will there still be that line where it meets up in the middle? Also, do the Wrapz from iFrogz fit over the touch with the iWrap applied?
  2. gaph2000

gaph2000 New Member

So... is there a line? Will it fit?
  3. grant_gibson

grant_gibson New Member

i would go for the invisible shield, the front of the touch just doesnt get sctratched, i have bought an invisible shield and a silicon case for my touch!
  4. whitepod

whitepod New Member

5. gaph2000

gaph2000 New Member

The problem with the invisable sheild is that I've heard it leaves air bubbles, where as the iWrap doesn't. Also, I would only be using the back portion of it, so i wanted to know if there was a visable seam from where the 2 ends of the iWrap meet, like in the 2nd Gen Nano iWrap.
  6. gaph2000

gaph2000 New Member

Sorry, I guess the title of this thread was a bit misleading. I meant "Back protection with a case over top"
  7. stinkeye

stinkeye New Member

nope, it doesn't leave a line- the back is one piece.