[B]New App[/B]

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by subakichan, Feb 23, 2008.

1. subakichan

subakichan New Member

So I think i would want to create an app, i just have no idea how, so if anyone wants to create an app with Guitar chords that would be great.

seriously, just an idea, so i hope noone comes here and start talking like some smarta** and start trippin about how i tricked people into reading this by putting "new app" as a title haha
  2. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    You say guitar chords, isnt that exactly the same as pocket guitar???
  3. subakichan

subakichan New Member

bo i dont have pocket guitar so i dont know for sure, but what i meant was like a list of chords with pics and what not so like if someone forgets what "G" is, they can just bust out their ipods and figure it out or something.
  4. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

just buy a book at borders for that it like less then $20
  5. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

or just take pictures of every chord, give them a name tag on the actual picture, sync to iPod touch/iPhone, and then you can see them all incase you forget them. no need to jailbreak or make an app yourself
  6. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok, yer I thought u meant like playing guitar chords, cause that would be pocket guitar
  7. denoipod

denoipod New Member

yup this totally solved this persons needs to put guitar cords on his ipod. Now where do you touch to get the book on his ipod. I wonder why there isn't a place you can get some basic instructions to start making an app. This actually could not be that hard. A simple image in the back ground and a data base to place dots on an image of the guitar fret board. maybe even have the notes play one at a time and then as a cord. Does not sound stupid or useless to me especially if your a novice at the instrument.