Azureus question

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by AssLikeThat, Jan 6, 2008.

1. AssLikeThat

AssLikeThat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does Azureus affect my internet? everytime i use it my internet stops working ><, but i need songs damnit.
  2. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

It will slow your internet down, look in the azureus wiki or google it, there will be a solution there are so many users out there...
  3. AssLikeThat

AssLikeThat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it gets slow enough that i cant do anything, and i also realized it affects everyone using my router. Are there any other *******s that doesn't slow it?
  4. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

you can use BitLord, U*******, Bit*******, anything really... azureus is probably the most used though so there is more support for it... It will effect everyone on your router because you only have say 2 mb/s comming in for your internet, if your downloading something and your using 1 mb/s then all other people can only browse/download at a maximum of 1mb/s
  5. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I personally use Azureus, but I've heard that U******* puts a much lighter load on your router.
  6. hardaysknight

hardaysknight New Member

I use u******* and never looked back...and I tried azureus once and hated it. So give u******* a try
  7. moomood256

moomood256 New Member

Azureus is pretty sweet but even though I Have a 16Mb/s Connection and was downloading at like 800KB/s it still slowed everyone down the best solution is u******* it's what I use and then the 4 other people connected to mine all of the time hardly notice at all ; p also I'm too lazy to go into character map but it's a "mew" symbol as in a greek symbol not a u
  8. linds

linds New Member

when you *******, you need to cap your upload speed to like.... 90 per cent of the max speed.