Ayo, need some help over here, B!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by GStudios, Jan 7, 2008.

1. GStudios

GStudios New Member

alright, so ya'll know what's up

technically, im a newbie over in these parts, but nah mayne, that aint me.

however, i have, count'em, 2 dilemma's than i need some answers to

Numero Uno: so ya'll know, i attend highschool, and ya'll know that them kids' parents want the wireless internet all locked up like my Uncle Ronny so the freshmen can't accidentally stumble across some "harmful" site...ya dig?

anyways, i was talkin to this cat i know who knows who's who in the school right? and anyways, he's a teacher (i know, RUN!), but this cat's cool, ya smell me? so i was talkin to him at school 'bout how i was tryin'a figure out the school's Wireless Internet passcode...never got it, word. Anyways, he's been tellin' me that there's this dawg named Johnny, who's probably some computer technician right? and he's all like, "Yo, you gotta talk to Johnny and get'm to put your IP Address on to this list ya see? This list has got all of us teachers' macbooks' IP Addresses logged into it so we ain't gotta enter no passcode o' nothin. So alls you gots tah do is get on Johnny's good side and get'm to log that little piece'a technology into that list, yah heard?" an' i'm like, "yeah B, loud and clear". However, i never really got around talkin to Johnny at school, but i really want some wireless internet in this place so i can show off to all mah cool cats.

So, my question is, have any of you guys hacked in to your schools wireless internet and used your iPod Touch's/iPhones in school? Enlighten me.

Numero Dos: Aight, so dis is foreal now, ya smell me, B? Yo, so i am aware, see, that you can upload ya'll images to your own iPod. Now, i ain't talkin 'bout Photos, but moreso like, the custom layout ish, ya'll know, the sliders, icons, etc.

However, mah brizzain's gettin all you know, messed up, when i see you guys sayin like, go to library/customize/sliders 'cause when i try an' look at that baby on my Powerbook G4, i have no idea what's goin' on.

So, i'm just looking for some help on how to navigate to this and upload my .png's to my iPod Touch. Just a simple, "you'll find it here" guide.

Thanks iPtf!

Yeeeeeeeeeeaah boyeeeeeeee

Flaaaava Flaaaaaavvvvv!

Outti, peace!

p.s., i know this is obviously in the wrong section, it's just that it will get the most traffic here and i need some help as soon as possible so i kind of need answers right away. i'll be fine if the Mods move this, but not until i get a few answers

ya smell me son?!

-Garrisyndrome Studios

http://myspace.com/GarrisyndromeStudios
  2. Kyn

Kyn New Member

Halla homes what up dizzle I want to make stanky in to panky ya feelin me slice? Aight peice beez
  3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I myself hacked into my schools WiFi. It was pretty easy... the same password as the Administrator accounts at school... Its not really hacking into it...

Is your iPod jailbroken? If it is keep reading.

Your going to need something like WinSCP... or CuteFTP. Look aroundhere on how to set it up.
  4. GStudios

GStudios New Member

aight aight, so B, what do those exactly do mayne?

(is that for "Numero Dos"?)