Awesomley Awesomness plan for September 9th don't view if you don't care about my lif

Discussion in 'September 9, 2009 Event' started by kalpa11, Sep 3, 2009.

1. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Alright so next wednesday i am going to be on a website at 10:00 am and wathcing live updates on the event. I've been waiting for the 3g for 2 years cuz i still have original ipod touch. soo back to the plan anyways i'm going to then wait for my dad cuz, i can't drive for another year, at 5:00 pm i can ask him to come earlier. Then i'm gonna get my couz my friend and my girl friend and my sis and my dad cuz we are all gonna buy one each then drive down to south coast plaza mall(18 min driv) cuz brea mall too far. Then take pics in front of store ([I LIKE TO INSULT MINORITIES] right idc) and then buy the 3g woooh so fun.... Whatever now tell me your plans for that day.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Xii

Xii New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Even the guy with the frickin' Apple logo thinks that's way too much.

Kidding aside. Now my plans, oh wait. Aside from going and buying the iPod a few days after it comes out, I don't have any.
  3. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    just and iPod and if you can't drive yet, aren't you still in school so shouldn't you be in school?
  4. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    not until september 10th that's when school starts im sooo lucky..
  5. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Wake up.
    Think *f*** it's school*.
    Shower, do my sh*t.
    Go to school (toughest part).
    In whatever class I have, get SMS updates for the event.
    Praise Apple (optional).
    Get home, check it out.
    Realize that it doesn't come out for another week.
    Eat supper.
    Ball practice.
    Bed.
  6. masterp0606

masterp0606 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Wouldn't it be a little while untill the new Ipods reach the stores.Obviously they wouldn't want to leak the new Ipods to the public before the unavailing.
  7. raydawkins5797

raydawkins5797 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    DAMNNN i have school on that exact dayyyy
    its Bull sh*tttttt!!!!!
  8. TooGoodAtCOD4

TooGoodAtCOD4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No, they should be available the DAY it is announced. They will arrive at the stores by FedEx trucks. Apple's on top of their sh*t; they're not going to announce some ballin sh*t like the 3rd gen iPod or a totally new iPod or whatever the hell they have up their sleeve and not bring it to the stores immediately.

I will be going to work at 8:30(boo.) then probably putting in my order on apple's website from work haha whenever the 3rd gen is announced.... hopefully. *sigh* I just wrapped up my ipt 2g and put it in its USPS box ready to be sent to whoever the hell bought it tonight. So the 3rd gen BETTER COME OUT!!

PS. Not trying to get off topic, but anyone find a really awesome site with RSS feed of the event or something that I could be on?? Work computers blow a big one so I can't have audio or video. BOO.

TooGoodAtCOD4
  9. emery72

emery72 New Member

I plan to get updates of the event while it is going on and later in the day call some places and see if they got any shipments in. There isn't an apple store anywhere near where I live so I have to wait for it to hit the retailers. I have heard that apple times it perfectly so the shipments arrive at the apple stores after the event is over.
  10. Gorillatouch

Gorillatouch New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have a feeling (ie. I'm hoping beyond all hope) that the shipments will arrive next Tuesday, and the boxes marked "Do not open this until tomorrow at 3PM under penalty of DEATH!" lol. If Apple really wanted to keep them secret they should just ship them in ZUNE boxes that way no one will want to touch them!