Awesome

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by mysistersitouch, Nov 21, 2008.

1. mysistersitouch

mysistersitouch New Member

So I just joined because I needed help fixing my sister's itouch that I thought my kid broke and it got fixed in record time thanks to everyone that responded so I figured that I better come and introduce myself. First off, I do not touch my sister, and yes I am a girl. but i don't touch her I swear!! Look at my screen name and think of yoda if you don't get it. I sit at home all day with my 2 year old and then on occasion my 4 year old nephew who's a sh*tball and my 7 year old niece who is a princess sh*tball. I love them though I really do. anyway Just saying hellooo to all and I'm not sure how much I'll be on here considering its my sisters itouch and I'm probably not going to be allowed to look at it anymore after she finds out I almost broke the damn thing. Plus I have no idea what everyone is talking about on here...especially all this jailbreaking stuff. who's breaking out of jail?!
    Peace Love and Chicken Grease!
  2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Jailbreaking is allowing third party application (apart form Apple's) into the iPod/iPhone platform.

BTW: Welcome to the forums.
  3. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    welcome to the forums hope you enjoy
  4. sotaku22

sotaku22 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Welcome Sis. (i can actually say it instead of bro./sis. since i know your gender). You have fun here and stay out of trouble. Those are some crazy kids you have, banging that ipod around.
  5. jamesmackavoy

jamesmackavoy New Member

i hve problem also!!

i am having big problems becuase i have jailbroken my ipod and i have used fw changer iphysics ect. but now i want to update ipod ligitemitaly through itunes to 2.1 for £6.00the problem is when i look at my software version it says n/a.

also, when i click restore it says then "there was a problem downloading the ipod software for "maxhartneys ipod touch". The reguested resource was not found.

i am worried that if i put into dfu mode it will say the same thing and if my mum or dad find out that its permanetly broken then im in trouble!!!

im freakin out!! what should i do!!!!!?????
    i am through with jailbreak and i need help fast or soon!!! plz help.
  6. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Nice to see a girl around here once in a while. But, like the rest, you won't stay

Please Register or Log in to view images