Awesome site

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mrw726, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Mrw726

Mrw726 New Member

Hey guys, well a few months ago i traded in my Ipod Touch for an Iphone and i was wondering if anyone knew of a forum as good as this one but based on the Iphone.

This site is an absolute favorite of mine and i plan on donating money on my next payday. I always come here to see the updates, since the touch is the sister product of the phone.

I'm sorry if i offend anyone, fill free to delete my topic, censor, flame, or even ban me.

Thanks in advance!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'm not sure if we are allowed to post them.....so PM sent
  3. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    We won't flame you. I think most people understand that there are some big differences between the iPhone and iTouch that are not covered here. Anyway, the iPhone equivelent of iPTF is modmyifone.com. It's been offline for the past couple of days, though.
  4. bkmac

bkmac New Member

I registered last night, and I am glad I did. If it wasn't for my awkward purchase of the ipot, I would have never signed up. Awkward purchase you ask? I might as well tell you.

I was in the Apple Store yesterday, looking around with my parents because we were Christmas shopping. Low and behold, I left the store with an 8GB Touch. I had no intent of getting it, at all. I have a 4GB Nano, and I am happy with it, but my parents were willing to get me the touch, so I had to jump on the offer. My mom, who isn't electronic-suave, was amazed at the fact that I went on a website she visits all the time. I don't know much about it other than it's 8GB, and it can go on the internet.

I'm not getting it until Christmas morning though, but like I said, I didn't expect to leave the store with anything actually, but I did, and it was a Touch.

Based off of what I seen on these forums, they are active, and I'll be able to do some cool stuff when I have access to my new ipot. I know I can count on these forums if I ever need some help

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Mrw726

Mrw726 New Member

Cool thanks for the help guys
  6. TsunamiHair

TsunamiHair New Member

Yea i gotta wait till Xmas morning to get my Touch too, First Post WOOT!