Automatic JailBreak program.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by crimsonangel, Oct 14, 2007.

1. crimsonangel

crimsonangel New Member

2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

You may need to download .Net Framwork 2.0. Download it here, and tell me if it works.
  3. Gringras

Gringras New Member

Well, please, share the results with the rest of us.
  4. crimsonangel

crimsonangel New Member

Still no luck. Same problem still occurs.
  5. Desertd

Desertd New Member

I have a problem when i open up jail break thing It says type something on command line tgen I click then it says have u visited toc2rta on ur iPhone then I did so then what do I do
  6. crimsonangel

crimsonangel New Member

My main issue is getting it to read the ipod flash image
  7. coolkid

coolkid New Member

here are some tips

1) make shure to unzip all the files into a new folder on your desktop ( i named mine jailbreak)

2) if you stopped midway in the proccess of jailbreaking you HAVE to reset your ipod b4 you try to jailbreak again. the program needs the origanal files on the ipod to generate the keys

3) if your getting stuck at the ip, change your router to have no password and no data encryption, if your router has a built in firewall, disable it, if you have a firewall on your computer, disable it

4) be patient, i had to jailbreak my ipoT 3 times so far, sometime the flash reading takes 10 minutes, other times it took 15-20. dont beleive the command prompt when it says it takes up to 2 minutes, it takes about 10-15

5) make shure b4 you enter in the ip adress that your ipoT is connected to the wirless internet

6) make shure to visit the jailbreak site on your ipod b4 you do any of the steps (the one that crashes safari and unlocks the system files)

7) b4 you run the jailbreak.bat CTRL-ALT-DEL and stop all apple proccess that are running, anything that has apple, ipod, or itunes in the name.

hope this helps
  8. crimsonangel

crimsonangel New Member

Thanks cool kid, after doing some of those things, it finally works.