Autocad DWG viewer

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by alexcass, Dec 26, 2007.

1. alexcass

alexcass New Member

I dont know hom much popular an application like that would be, but I know that personnaly, it would be the best one! I work a lot with Autocad and I know there is already a DWG viewer for windows mobile (Pocket PC CAD (DWG/DXF/PLT) Viewer). I think there is even a version that allows you to make basic autocad drawing...

Well, any kind of application for my ipod touch that would let me see my DWG file would be awesome!
  2. ./^\.ACE./^\.

./^\.ACE./^\. Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I also do alot of AutoCAD stuff and I would like an AutoCAD viewer as well...
  3. inatightspot

inatightspot New Member

volo view by autodesk works under numerous OS, I think there is a java version so maybe you can view them in safari
  4. fedekun

fedekun New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It would be GREAT to have something like this. Maybe in the meantime we can use some PDF viewer and export our DWG's to PDF so we can check them out on any ipod... is there any pdf viewer for ipod available?

I work with acad a lot too, i guess that I could learn something about programming for it so I could develop an applicattion like this one we are asking in here... The problem is that I don't know a thing about programming! But I could learn I guess.

Please Register or Log in to view images