auto resend messages

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ntagiuri, Sep 19, 2010.

1. ntagiuri

ntagiuri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Anyone else have the problem that if a message fails you sometimes forget to resend it. is there a way, like with verizon phones, to resend a message when you get signal again
  2. marksedge

marksedge New Member

i dont think so man, although I also have this problem sometimes and it would be a good tweak if made.
  3. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Not possible, bit would be useful.
  4. ntagiuri

ntagiuri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Give me a reason

if you can give me a reason why it might not be possible ill admit defeat but as far as i know there is no reason why it would not be possible to at least get a reminder to send it like a beep or voice saying you have signal or something. Neither of you have given any explination. so as far as im concerned although you answer my question it wasnt helpful. however thanks for reply but maybe a techy could tell me why its not possible or if there is a limit to how much we could do
  5. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm somewhat of a techie, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be possible. It would be much easier than most of the other tweaks available nowadays. I would guess it would just be a simple script that runs in the background and checks for service then sends all messages in the outbox when it has service. At the very least it could do a popup notification and a sound alert or something like that.
  6. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yeah I would like this feature too, I forget to resend the messages sometimes.