auto music??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lienutus, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    a lot of the time when i pull the headphones out of the jack, music starts to play automatically through the speakers. My music isnt on or anything before that, it just selects a random song and plays it. Anyone know why this is? Is there a way to stop it from doing that?
  2. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Umm i think its this man, on a 1g if i pulled me headphones out the music would pause and stop, now with the new 2g it has two ways to let music play and when you pull out the headphones it goes to the speaker. so then it auto plays since it has nothing to select.

Like for example for this auto shuffle if you have no music or nothing slected then double tap the home button the music thing should appear. if i press play it would just start playing.

Check the settings about that one im rly not sure about that sorry cuz i don't have a 2g. by the way is the 32gb rly worth it?
  3. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    space is a big factor to me thats why i got a 32 gb. I'd say its worth it. I normally load up discographies of the bands i like and i still have room for many tv shows or videos and i watch a lot of videos. So in my opinion yes. normally it depends but since i want all my music where ever i go i want the most space possible. In other words i would never but an ipod nano and i was leaning strongly towards buying an ipod classic but i like everything ipod touch has to offer more than the classic.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    oh and i dont have anything playing at all when it automatically starts playing. Its in sleep mode when i take out the headphones.
  4. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i c yeah i don't have the 2g but i think its like some auto stuff lol umm u could go on apple and see if this problem has submerge?
  5. michael2008

michael2008 New Member

iPod

iPod is a popular brand of portable media players designed and marketed by Apple Inc. and launched on October 23, 2001. As of 2008, the product line-up includes the hard drive-based iPod Classic, the touchscreen iPod Touch, the video-capable iPod Nano, the screenless iPod Shuffle and the iPhone.

darc10222 Banned

So? Reported for spam. Especially your signature.
    OT: Check the Apple support forum, if it's a bug, it'll probably be on there. If it isn't, make a new thread about it.
  7. tgluak

tgluak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    lulwut
  8. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What does this have to do with auto music??