Aurora feint??

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by robodude789, Feb 17, 2009.

1. robodude789

robodude789 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i saw aurora feint in the appstore and it was having a february sale. i guess im wondering really, actually what it is, theres so many differnt versions of it - do you have to get a specific 1 first??. also its under the role playing section and im wondering how that aspect of the game works because it looks just like a puzzle. can someone please explain this app to me as the reviews pretty much all say good things and i feel im missing out.
  2. Aramyth

Aramyth New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    They have so many different version because they started out free, then added some new features in a new version (The Arena) which didn't seem to sell well at it's $7.99 release price. Then they pretty much released a watered down version of The Arena as the Beginning II (.99 cents I think).

The Arena has some lame PvP. You don't actually fight against anyone, you fight against a computer that "mimics" the other players actions. You can have one fight for you too; they call it a ghost.

The reason it's under RPG is because essentially you have a character that levels up. But the gameplay is actually just like bejewelled.

I bought into the Arena at the 7.99 price, I couldn't get past the intro screen, I ended up getting a refund for it and never bothered buying their products again.
  3. kuler51

kuler51 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just try it out with the original free one.
    Although it was originally called Aurora Feint: The Beginning, it has now become a lite version of the Aurora Feint II: The beginning. Same game as the original, but also better because weapons are better and stuff
  4. Aramyth

Aramyth New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I think they got rid of the free/lite version. I don't see it avaliable in the Canadian App store anymore.