Aurora Feint II: The Beginning

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by SuzukiGS750EZ, Jan 1, 2009.

1. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    First off, I'll ask. I downloaded the free version. Then I decided to download the $0.99 version. Do I delete the free version, is it the same thing as the one I just bought? Also, whenever I go to go to the mine, it exits. I think it's a server problem but I'm not sure. If I delete the free version, will I lose anything or is the paid version include all that one does plus new features? I've redownloaded the paid one and shutdown the iPod so I know it's not that problem.
  2. Aramyth

Aramyth New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Was your old account synced on their server? Meaning you had to play with an internet connection. If not, if you deleted the free version your stuff is lost.

If you do play with an internet connection you should be able to transfer your old account to the new version and you can delete the old version.

Not sure why it exits when you go to the mine.

http://www.aurorafeint.com and check their forums.
  3. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So i don't need the first one, its incorporated into the second one? Like, all the levels in the first one are in the second one, but the second one is an improved version?
  4. Aramyth

Aramyth New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Pretty much yeah. It's the same game (I had upgraded to the Arena, though now I wish I hadn't, I don't even use the PvP). Only they made it easier to get chains and added 2 more tools to use and took away the armor.