Aurora Feint II problem

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by touchfan092, Jan 2, 2009.

1. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    ok i don't know how many people here have this app, but hopefully someone can help. so i didn't play the game for about a week and i tried opening it last night and after the loading screen, it went to a screen with a spinning circle and it said, "Authorizing account using your Apple device ID" and then it crashes. i tried again this morning and it still does this. i can't get it to open at all. btw, i still have the Beginning installed and i'm not sure if this is causing a problem with the Arena. please help, i really don't wanna re-install

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Dude I got the same thing. Except I go to click on town and it exits to homescreen. I dunno if I should delete the other beginning one or what. Is the free one a whole seperate game or just a smaller version of the paid one?
  3. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i think the free one is just a smaller version of the paid one. but i'm not entirely sure.
  4. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had to go into the profile in the menu and reset my character level. It fixed it.
  5. Aramyth

Aramyth New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
  6. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Completely agree with you^^^^
    It's ridiculous what they have done, and their bugs. Totally turned off from buying anything from then in the future...
  7. Aramyth

Aramyth New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Their account bugs are out of control and they new this when they went from The Beginning to The Arena. (Which was a fine upgrade even if it was a bit expensive.)

Then what I think happened was The Arena was no as successful as they hoped. So to try and salvage some money they released The Beginning II for .99 cents. Which is pretty much the Arena (7.99), without the PvP. They screwed over their customers who bought in early on the Arena.

I got a refund from Apple for the Arena, as I did a restore on my iPod and then the App wouldn't even work. I couldn't even get a response from the devs about it. I couldn't be more happy about getting a refund for it and have removed it from my iPod.

After that I did, however, purchase the Tower Puzzles, which is the best part of Aurora Feint for me. I'm pretty happy with it. But even that is bugged.
  8. Functional Disorder

Device:
    iPod touch
    Very well said...other than also getting the Tower Puzzles!

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I owned the beginning(free), then bought the beginning II and the towers. Both good games. Once the beginning II started to work i was happy. Took me a while to figure out how to fix it though.
  10. Functional Disorder

Device:
    iPod touch
    Either way, should be simple and seamless...and it's not