Aurora Feint help

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Evanmav, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Evanmav

Evanmav New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok well i think theres something wrong. Whenever im in the MINE i literally am there for like 20 minutes and then it finally finishes. The timer is soooooo slow it takes forever to finish i have so many crystals at the end of the mine. So is it normal to mine for that long? Also the timestopper tool doesnt work for me when im using it in the Smith. I double tap a block and select the time stopper tool but it doesnt stop the timer or make the game slower. Am i doing somethging wrong?!?!
  2. pielover66

pielover66 New Member

As for the Mine issue, You can leave at any time by pressing the little arrow in the top left corner. For the time stopper to work you have to destroy that block while in game when it comes down with any matching pair of blocks.
  3. ChikityChinaGuy

ChikityChinaGuy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you can leave the mine whenever you want,
    but it finishes when you level up
    see the glowing meter above the playing area?
    when its filled you level up
    as for the timestopper issue,
    im there with you
    it doesnt help me at all
    one time it slowed me down a lot and pretty much whenever i cleared blocks they counted towards the bonus counter,
    but i dont remember how i did it
  4. Evanmav

Evanmav New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    OMG! im so stupid. i thought that gold bar was a timer, but its the progress until you level up! thats why it keeps getting longer because the hgher the level the harder it is and more time it takes to level up. Thanks for clearing that up!!!! Also i just tried the timestopper again and it didnt work at all. WTF. the only thing i could think of is maybe when you get 8/8 in the timestopper skill it will work but that stillmakes no sense