Aura Trainer: Learn to see Auras!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by nephilite, Aug 17, 2009.

1. nephilite

nephilite New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know that Omegasoft just released an iPhone application designed to help you learn to see auras:

Aura Trainer on the iTunes app store!

Please check it out and let me know if there is anything you'd like to see included or anything that can be handled better; thanks a lot, take care everyone!
  2. pac12321

pac12321 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    whats an aura?

and dont reply with any "epic fail" or anything like that, i really dont know
  3. iptman

iptman Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does it work?
  4. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So I assume you represent Omegasoft?
  5. Will Finlay

Will Finlay Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i dont believe in auras dude
  6. Fenderboy

Fenderboy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ya gotta learn naturallyyyyy mann
  7. nephilite

nephilite New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hello all,

Allow me to answer your questions in turn. Yes I represent Omegasoft. The iTunes store text describe basically what an aura is and you can wikipedia for further information if you like. As far as my personal stance, I believe that it may be possible for a trained eye to detect such a thing. When I was a young kid I was very interested in the paranormal and came across a number of books that explained exercises on how to see the auras. I gave them a serious shot (doing them for a few minutes a day for a few months) and they seemed to work to some degree; my vision also improved and I no longer needed to wear glasses (though if that was related or just a natural bodily change as I grew up is uncertain).
    In this app I basically took those concepts and refined them. By trade I am a scientist, and as such I realize that my anecdotal experiences are not enough to say that it is "True", but I think that there may be something to it; and what better way to get more information than make an interesting app which consolidates the information I have found on the subject and provides a means for gathering data on peoples experiences.
    I hope I have answered your questions; please let me know if you have any more or if I have left something out. Thank you for your time and interest!

Sincerely,
    Keith Comito
    Omegasoft
  8. jsmith44

jsmith44 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    • Immature or obscene comments
    EPIC FAIL!!! sorry, had too

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images