Audio book help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hpitlab, Oct 19, 2008.

1. hpitlab

hpitlab New Member

I had an audiobook on my 16g 1stG touch that somehow got removed and now I can't get it back. I had some music files that got removed at the same time, but I was able to sync them back but not the audio book. It still shows up on itunes as purchased, but I can't get it to re-syc to the touch. Tried draging from the audio book file to "my ipod" and syncing, but no luck. Tried dragging to the music files (where it does show up, but will not sync). Any suggestions?
  2. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok im not sure if this is right cause I dont have any audiobooks but you can give this a try. Click on your ipod on the left bar thing on itunes. then click on the music tab. If theres a thing that says audiobooks in there make sure its checked. Or maybe instead of the music tab you can click on one called audio books. Im not sure cause I dont have any audio books. But ya give those a try.
  3. hpitlab

hpitlab New Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your suggestion was right on. What a simple solution - once I found it - but I am still new to this! Thanks again for the help and the fast reply!
  4. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Haha ok thats good. Here to help.