Attention* *This Needs A Tutorial*!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ~Pay~Back~, Nov 2, 2009.

1. ~Pay~Back~

~Pay~Back~ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello all! Now i know I'm not a large poster on this site, however i don't run into to many things i cant figure out for myself. For example, i remember awhile back i would just start to post on the tiniest little snag i would come across as far as things like jailbreak,cydia, you name it, i posted about it.

Then i found if i stuck in their and searched the web hard enough, i could answer my own question. And don't get me wrong, this is the place for answering questions, however that's how you keep the mods busy, redirecting our posts. I think this post might even be moved, but in my defence, i looked moderators for this particular thread and thought the other discussions were not close enough to my title. Please don't move me, LOL.

Back on track, things on the iPhone/iPod touch have gotten even more simple as far as jailbreak, with blackra1n and having been playing with my touch, lol i know that does not sound right, for some time now, you get use to how things get done.

Now for what i came here for, to ask for the tutorial! Or if someone knows where their might be one. Now i have looked for hmm, about two weeks for this and cannot seem, better yet cannot find any sure fire TUTORIAL for this, and its driving me batty.

Now let me explain myself even further, the tutorial i am looking for, is for the iNitsua premium touch theme in landscape, i believe it's also called iNitsua premium 3.0. I have visited their site and countless others for information on this, and to no avail, have come up blank.

Now one other thing, is that, like i said earlier in this post about things getting easier to do, causing a lack personal interference of having to dive into the inner works of my iPod. As far as the things i need to install this theme like springjumps, springback, iblank thats easy.

It's the guide i need, and yes i know their is a txt read file with download. However i want to stay away from that and use the cydia install method. Or until theirs a video tutorial on the whole install, like how i do almost everything these days. You are my last hope ipodtouchfans community. Let me just say thanks for reading and i await your response.
  2. RevengeIsSweet

RevengeIsSweet Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Grammar!!!! Punctuation!!!!!

Good read though

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ~Pay~Back~

~Pay~Back~ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes i know my writing is something of desire, but i did do this quickly! Thanks for the good read response

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Utzz

Utzz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What is it you're having difficulty with on the installation? The readme.txt was sufficient for the job. Are you just uncomfortable with copying files from your PC to your iPod?

You can check out the iSetup thread and see if he'll put this theme in that format.
  5. ~Pay~Back~

~Pay~Back~ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well kinda, see i never really used it before. I have a 1g 8gb ipod touch and have had it jailbroke since the first day i got it.

Now i have always had the open ssh option on all my jailbreaks, just never used it, plus always found ways around using it.

Also I'm running 3.1.2 and not sure if that will interfere with the install of initsua? On the other side of the coin i have never really messed with themes in open ssh, now i have just up till recently with the new firmware, been able to sync some of my say to expensive to buy apps that i found on the ground and picked them up and put them on my computer, and itunes did all the work for me.

As far as sync goes, now that isn't working anymore. And i didn't download the theme of the site like I'm sure most have done, so i never have seen the txt read me file. I would rather install the theme from cydia and go from there. But in the end if it's the only way it can be done, i'll have to wait on the tutorial video to feel comfortable with doing it.
  6. Uchiha1911

Uchiha1911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    You make my eyes bleed, sorry.
    Won't even bother helping someone when he can't press Enter once in a while.
  7. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Just split it up into paragraphs, wil make it 10x easier instantly
  8. ~Pay~Back~

~Pay~Back~ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry about that guys i just get so focused and barrel through it, i forget you guys gotta read it!