Attention SendSpace Users

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by MrExile, Feb 7, 2008.

1. MrExile

MrExile New Member

hey forummers, I notice that many of you people out there love to change the password of the sendspace account. What is your problem? Does changing people password makes you happy? Do you know the amount of time some people spend on that account? Only to be ruined by your one minute of password changing actions. So please I'm appealing to all of you who changed the account, please post the password here , and we will forgive you. Those whose account password got changed can ask for their password here . Let's help to make a better gba roms community . Thanks. And im looking for the password I'd the sendspace account ipodrocks.
  2. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

its those immature preteens running around the forum, i guarantee it. seriously, get a life guys.
  3. poopman

poopman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    indeed dam teenniebobbers
  4. swordman540

swordman540 New Member

They're like what, 5 years old? I had this awesome sendspace account I download crap from, but now thanks to those babies who don't get a life...its gone =(

Hopefully someone will post it. Oh, and if you do, please post it with the account username.
  5. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

they shud move thier asses and give us the passwords back and beg for forgiveness as they need to grow up and get a pair.
  6. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    K its not the creators that change the passwords (at least i didnt for mine)
    Aperson with the email lalaman@gmail.com changed my account, and probably others as well

if your acc's pass got changed, just go to the confirmation email that you received when you registered and click the activation link
    this will let you change the passowrd and email adress for your account!!!

This really works and lalaman@gmail.com STOP BEING A ***