Attention app buyers... Games!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Wyatt2987, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I am very excited to share this info with you guys. I bought the apps yesterday and love it. To do I experimented with games. I used my iPod safari and went to www.ilounge.com and when the page came up it said "welcome iPod touch user try this" something like that so I clicked on it and it gave me a listed menu. I scrolled through the menu and picked iphone and touch applications. And the I scrolled through and clicked on games. I chose a game "itiles" and went to the app, clicked easy and the game started. After that I bookmaked the page to my homepage and now I have a game! I don't even need to be connected to safari to play it. I don't know if it works for all the games but it works for itiles. Have fun
  2. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

wow this is super-sweet thanks.
  4. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Very welcome. Enjoy

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Guys, cut the flamming out. I've removed posts in this thread because honestly, they're crap and not anywhere near positive to contribute to this thread. Thread starter posted this only to share info with all of us, if you don't want to make use of the link he's sharing with us, fine, keep your flame out. Everyone's got a choice on whether or not to jailbreak. Stay cool and don't flame, aite?
  6. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I've recieved messages saying you can't play with out wifi. You CAN. You just have to keep the pages of the games open in safari. The games have to be fully loaded on the pages. When you click on the homepage game icon it should take you to the page in safari. You will get an error message but just press ok and you can play. If the games you picked don work like this try checkers, itiles, and INArow(connect four)
  7. cmdeleo

cmdeleo New Member

Device:
    iPhone

Andy you are missing the whole point, if you only just read the thread before deleting the posts in a fascist manner, you would have seen Mr.Wyatt's bad attitude.

He is not only claiming not to jailbreak, which to be honest who cares!! Everyone is free to do what he wants. But the fact that he is calling everyone else "nerdy hakers" or something like that, is just inappropriate to start with. Then of course people get annoyed with him... you don't insult people, talk nonesens and expect nothing to happen.

Sorry for polluting the forum with all this sh*t. Mr.Wyatt "Inventor" as he claims to be, is surely not worth it.
  8. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    when you say that the thing popped up and said the thing, does that only come up on the ipod, or does it also come up on a pc? because, it didnt come up on my pc.
  9. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I only called you nerdy hackers because someone insulted my intellegents by calling me stupid so get your facts straight. You've got to give respect to get it. Don't excpect me to sit back and let you talk about me. And your starting stuff again so can you PLEASE leave. To answer your question scorbob, your not suppose to get the web clips from your PC you get them from your tocuh using safari
  10. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    whoa mad beef going down hahah. Back on topic, yes this does work. I have done it at school bit I used modmyifone.com and went to web apps. They have some decent games to try out there. thanks for sharing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.