Att Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kalpa11, Dec 8, 2009.

1. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    okay i just went to the at&t store and me and my cousin started to talk to him hes 24 and im 14 so he's less talented at persuading and he gets persuaded in the end. He almost nearly bought a stupid plan the guy proposed. Anyway the guy was like no no no you cant get into the iphone with a sim card without a plan and im like not even the music app and he's like nope. And thats where i knew he was lying or was he telling the truth? what do you guys think? And after i said just give us the sim card for 25 bucks and hes like wait without the plan your phone is worthless i asked him like 10 timmes he almost gave it to us but he had to close the store. I later told my cousin that he was bsing us..
    Oh yeah and this is cause i have an iphone 3g that i cant get into cuz there is no sim card in it and also i want to unlock it to use my own carrier with it
  2. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    you cant use it with no sim

use blackra1n to hacktivate
  3. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wait can you explain how?
  4. Pandawg

Pandawg Community Development

www.blackra1n.com.
    Tutorial, ignore the warning, there's an unlock for 3.1.2. It can be found in the blackra1n application in your iPhone when you jailbreak.