iPhone 4 AT&T is letting people upgrade 6 months early? Verizon iPhone 4 coming in 6 months?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by twigster9, Jun 7, 2010.

1. twigster9

twigster9 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Why Is AT&T Suddenly So Generous?
    It makes sense. Why would AT&T be so nice? Imminent Verizon iPhone 4? Android fear? People suddenly getting fed up with their network? Or are the just being plain nice (because have they been so nice lately?).
  2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It's an interesting thought.

However, I think AT&T should change their data plans if they want people to stay.
  3. Tylervit2418

Tylervit2418 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well at&t is still going to be making 200 or 300 on each iphone, so if consumers upgrade early it is only benefiting the company by making more money. I'm not going to say Verizon won't happen, but I don't think that is why they are doing the 6 month early upgrade.
  4. Gotanks0407

Gotanks0407 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i hate this verizon rumor, its stupid, its not going verizon, the CDMA chip has certified to make, is made to work with sprint, can we let this verizon rumor die. apple cant sell it to verizon, ATT is to Verizon, as T-Mobile is to Sprint. If its going CDMA, its going sprint, and sprint phones dont work on Verizon, end story, and the Sprint iphone is suppose to be availible in the fall, or right before christmas.