assassin's creed cheat

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by matinsa2005, Apr 27, 2009.

1. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    im really pissed off on section 5.2 of the game assassin's creed is there a possible way to unlock next chapters of the game either using ssh or can someone upload a saved file after section 5.2 help would be appriciated

Update:
    Thats the data.sav file which -[SZ] Z3r0 was provided after he finished the game if u r stuck and need to go to next chapter,u can get it from the link below
    Link:
    Download

* put it in /**** ***** ***** ****** /documents/
    stars mean the code that is specific to every iDevice

Update 2:

if the firts file (above) didnt work download this file:
    Link:
    Download

Update 3:

if still the file in update 2 cant help u try this one:
    Link:
    Download
  2. Germany

Germany Banned

I am currently on 4-1 and will be at 5-2 very soon. Could you tell me what part it is that you are frustrated at so I could do it (hopefully) and then give you tips? It may be too hard for me but if it's going to be a challenge that's good.

This game is really addicting and it was well worth the money! Best game (graphics, controls, story line) yet for the iPhone and iPod Touch in my mind.
  3. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

I'm at 12.1
    Shouldnt be too hard. Just post here your situation and I'll help. (and maybe a screenshot)
  4. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    actually im on the part where you have to click a switch which opens a gate and run as fast as possible, jump through some barriers then hit a big metall thing with daggers and there are two motional (movable) barrier where they are keep going into the wall and coming out.Every time i want to pass those barriers to get to the gate before its closing, i get killed by falling i tried more than 50 times and then i got bored so i got out of the game then after 5 minute i started to play so i pressed "play" ,i expected to reborn at the "clicking the switch" part but it kicked me back all the way to the first of chepter 5.2 thats why im so pissed off so if someone knows how to open section 6 or can uploud the save game after 5.2 that would be appriciated
  5. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Personally I don't like that game at all.
  6. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm pretty sure the save file is encrypted in one way or another (that, or I just am not using the right application to open data.sav). Hmm...
  7. iZ3RO

iZ3RO Member

Device:
    iPad
    ^^ Good for you nburnes
    To beat the moving platforms, wait until they are coming out to jump onto them, and stay as far away from the wall as possible

@Sickly_Slick:
    Could you send me your save file?
  8. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    did u check the data file? is it possible????
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i tried so hard like more than half an hour but im still falling this part kills me!!!
  9. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    where is the saver file???
  10. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i think someone who has passed that part should upload it to see if it works