Asphalt 5 - One lap in 17 seconds?!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by freemini, Dec 7, 2009.

1. freemini

freemini Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Have you ever looked on the Online Leaderboards? the first dude has 17 seconds for a lap on Aspen(or how ever it is called). I was once in a race and a dude almost teleported half a lap. I personally didn't know you can hack the game.. there is NO way you can finish a lap in 17 seconds. I had the Ferrari FXX and finished in 59secs with nitro.. I hate hackers/cheaters online..
  2. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I know, they're really sad and it completely defeats the point of racing.
  3. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    The first step is jail-breaking!

Plus, these people probably never even bought the game. Shame on them. I haven't gotten this game yet, but lately it seems that a lot of games don't like me and my regular 3G, they lag like crap online, when they never used to, and a friends new 3Gs doesn't... I sense developers will phase us out... I feel sad now.

Anyway, back ontopic; Cheating sucks, that's why I got rid of that NDS and PSP. Everybody does it and I hate it too.
  4. dariannk

dariannk Guest

Hey

hey if any of u is interested in hacking iphone games (including asphalt 5 ^_^ --- i got 14 seconds for athens) just ask me through email dariannk.lkrs@yahoo.com, my gameloft account is dariannk sometimes you might find me in the leader boards. If u dont like cheating then simply ignore this, and dont offend me.
  5. dannykr41

dannykr41 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i'm still waiting for aspallt 6 cheat
  6. Vuze

Vuze New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think it is sad that almost every popular game leaderboard is cheated. Just look at Mega Jump, Fruit Ninja or whatever... you will see the same people with unbelievably high scores...