Release Arutoa's EarthBound PogoPlank Themes

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Arutoa, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Arutoa

Arutoa New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I made an EarthBound theme, expect more soon. Requests are open, just give me a non-Giygas character and I'll try to find its sprite to be used as the folder image.

I say "Arutoa's themes" because I put them together. Anyone with the sprites can make them. I'm just saying that I put them together. I acknowledge that it doesn't require many talents, I am just uploading these because I put them together and I liked them. EarthBound is owned by HAL/APE. This stuff was thought up by the brilliant mind of Shigesato Itoi. If I owned the series, I wouldn't be putting this here. Sorry I forgot to put this disclaimer here.

I know these themes are just sprites from EarthBound with a red version of the normal folder, but it's something, and I'm glad I made it.

Anyway, here's my PogoPlank Theme Folder on [PIRACY.mf]. It's probably just gonna be EarthBound themes, since I'm too lazy to do my own art for themes since I like EarthBound.

http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?shareke...4a2875c7fa58e97c52ac09fec97ccd6f20ee4ff677d52

Themes are less pixellated than they appear, I uploaded them to Twitpic through Echofon, then put them on PhotoBucket so tags would work. I set the opacity in the screenshots myself, pretty sure default is 100-all.

[B]Borange[/B]
    [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/Arutoa/BorangeTheme.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Man, at least CREATE something for your theme, instead of taking sprites from HAL/APE's game. Then going so far as to calling "Arutoa's" EarthBound theme. Not to mention Credit to HAL/APE for making the game and sprites.
  3. Arutoa

Arutoa New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I meant that in the "I put it together" way, but I guess a disclaimer should be added.