Artists are in the under the wrong letter on my iPod 4

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheLastGeek, Oct 18, 2010.

1. TheLastGeek

TheLastGeek New Member

Hi,

First of all, I'm fairly new to the whole forum this so apologies if I'm doing it wrong.

Please Register or Log in to view images

On my iPod all the artists beginning with J are listed under the letter K.
    I have synced and restarted it a number of times.

Hope you can help.

P.S Just realised the title is badly worded, I changed my mind half-way through. Sorry
  2. Donka

Donka Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I have a similar problem except it lists all the Artist's beginning with J under the letter K on my iPhone 4. It was all correct previously but I only noticed this the other day when I aded 'Joy Division'. Curiously, after this, browsing my song has the same issue - anything starting with J appears under K.
    Anyone else seen this?
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Just Googled this issue because I've been having it for a few weeks now, and this was the first result. I'm having the exact same problem. Songs/artists starting with the letter J are showing up under the letter K in the list. No one has found a fix?
  4. frodoo11

frodoo11 Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    what the heck!!! i have the same problem... its really stupid how apple lets this tuff happen. can anyone else confirm this on their device. for me J and K are combined.
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have problems with J/K and Q/R. Js are sorted under K. Qs are sorted under R.
  6. Donka

Donka Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    This was fixed for me under 4.21.
  7. xxf1sh3rxx

xxf1sh3rxx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i had this problem when i had mewseek on my 1st gen on 3.1.3, so it might have something to do with that. it got so bad the ipod app would crash whenever i tried to open it and i ended up having to restore.