Artist does not show up in iPhone

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by loukas77, Sep 21, 2012.

1. loukas77

loukas77 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hello guys! I have a problem with iTunes:

All my music is fine and shows up fine on my Music library on my iPhone 4S, except for one album (Incredibad - The lonely Island). Although on iTunes it shows up fine (with artist, album and track info), when synced to my iPhone this particular album shows up as it doesn't have an artist. However, when I play one of the songs, the artist shows up just fine.

Here are 2 screenshots of the problem:
    (sorry for the huge screenshots, I tried putting them in a spoiler tag, but it doesn't seem to work, and resizing them when I edit the post does not work either)
    [​IMG]

and on the album list:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, on the artist list it shows up under the "123" category with no name, and the album (Incredibad) has no artist. If I play any of the songs, the artist (The Lonely Island) shows up fine. I have tried deleting and resyncing this album a couple of times, with no success. This happend on my old iPod Touch 1G too, with this particular album.

Does anyone knows how to fix it? Because it's really annoying when I browse artists and click on "The Lonely Island" but only their 2nd album shows up on the list.
    Thanks in advance!
  2. BMW

BMW Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Maybe delete it and then redownload it.