Are you using your iPod as a mp3-player at all?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iAwesome, Oct 20, 2010.

1. iAwesome

iAwesome New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I get that many people use their iPod as a gaming device, a portable movieplayer or a mini-laptop for surfing and such. But did you buy your iPod touch for these features, or do you use it to listen to music? Or both? Or other things? And what do you mainly think of the iPod touch as a musicplayer?

My opinion is that it works great for everything I need it for! I use it as a musicplayer which I carry with me all the time with all my favourite games and movies, and now since the camera has been added in the fourth generation I use it to record videos and snap pictures too. I love it, and as an answer to my own question: yes, I use it as a mp3-player along with all the other features it has.

Do you?
  2. Raiderz8418

Raiderz8418 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    To be honest, i dont really use it as an mp3 player because when im at home I use my laptop to listen to music, when I'm going somewhere I drive and listen to music with my two 12s in the back

Please Register or Log in to view images

and when im at school im just there for classes dont hang out there any more than that. So usually the only time I use it as an mp3 player is at the gym but thats not always the case as I rather talk to friends while working out then listening to music.
  3. Daring Dash

Daring Dash Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    No... Not really!

I am writing this on my iPod right now!
  4. I use it for
    music movies and games
  5. andyroy

andyroy New Member

Usually i use my itouch for music and video songs. when i was on driving or on job on that time i use itouch for music, at night in home play the games. i have vary nice song library in my itouch.
  6. mkm159

mkm159 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I use my iPod for everything! I go to college now and there is free wifi all over campus so it's really nice to have an easy to use device for browsing the net. I am writing this from my iPod

I use it as an mp3 when I am in the car. I have an fm transmitter that works on my blackberry and my iPod so whenever Im driving I plug in my iPod or my bb (I used to use my blackberry when my iPod was waiting for the invisible shield to arrive cause I refused to take it out of the house without protection haha)

When I met Ian Somerhalder a couple weeks ago the HD recording came in super handy!

This device is amazingggg! And now jailbroken ts even more amazing. Best 323 dollars ever lol
  7. streambeam

streambeam New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    At home I use it to surf the weinernet and play games, but at work its on non-stop as an mp3 player. I would die without my musics, just die!
  8. georgerussos

georgerussos Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I use it for everything. I make/receive calls and SMS's from it. And I use it as my music player.
  9. momeo

momeo New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I use it mainly as a Music Player, because i upgraded from a 3rd generation nano which all it could do was play music. I find that the other features come secondary. (at least to me they do)
  10. glow

glow New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I use it mainly as an mp3 player